GOOD AND BAD NEWS

Sorry to disappoint you, we were sent home as I decided not to be induced with the hormone Prostaglandin and breaking the water was not an option (when they examined me I was only dilated 3 cm). I am not an expert in the subject so I cannot say if the ‘rumors’ of  increased rates of autism and other risks are true or not, however I feel like the best thing for us is to give it a couple of more days. So no baby today. Good news is we set another date for induction, so the LO will be here by wednesday 12th of March – on Henrics birthday. Funny coincidence huh? I promise to let you know if anything happens before then.

Love, S

1 Comment
ADD YOURS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Captcha question: * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.